Warranty date begins from the date of purchase.
In case of a manufacturing defect, warranty covered within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with current comparable model and size of the mattress.
In case of any manufacturing defect, firstly it will be repaired, in case if it is not repairable, Credit Settlement will be applicable on Pro rata Basis.
This means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit. It is also suggested that mattresses be replaced every 8-10 years for hygiene purposes.
The warranty covers
1. Visible indentation or sagging of the mattress greater than 1 inch and not resulting from improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
2. Please note a + or - 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness is in the tolerance limit and can also be subjective to individual measurements taken from the center of the mattress.
3. A manufacturing defect in the cover zipper. This does not include breakage of the zipper from improper or manhandling of the zipper.
4. Any physical defects in the material or workmanship, subject to limitations described in this warranty
The warranty does not cover
1. Lines & sagging due to improper Foundation.
2. A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress
3. Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty.
4. Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
5. Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Sleep Sound Mattresses distributor.
6. Mattress is intended to use for sleeping, resting and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered the misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty.
7. Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
8. Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by the customer.
9. Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than 1 inch deep.
10. Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
11. Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or anyway not in possession of the original owner.
12. Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
13. Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
14. Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
15. Folding of Mattress is not covered
1. Use a soft and clean cloth to clean. Do not machine wash or machine dry the mattress cover.
2. Place Mattress on a flat & stable Foundation, it should support the entire Mattress properly.
3. Do not Bend Corners as it might damage the Foam.
4. Always protect the mattress from water and other liquids
5. Use Mattress Protector if required
6. Rotate your Mattress once every Quarter.
7. Do not Fold your mattress
8. We will need photographic proof of the product from your end while opting for a return. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
Describe the defect found in a mattress in brief
1. Mattress receipt along with Customer ID on warranty Card & confirmation email as proof of purchase.
2. We will need photographic proof of defect of the Mattress.
A response from our team will be sent to you within 7 business days as we receive the claim of defect.